SureWay’s Partnership Program
SureWay’s Partnership Program was designed to create a mutually beneficial relationship between real estate agents, their clients who own investment properties and SureWay. This is the area’s first strategic program of it’s kind designed specifically with the Real Estate Agent in mind.
WHY WOULD I DO THIS?
In today’s market, residential investment properties are on the rise. Investment property owners commonly turn to their real estate agent to insulate them from the day to day hassle and stress of managing a residential investment property. Often times, the real estate agent, precluded from offering property management for liability reasons and brokerage policy, cannot assist their client — forcing the property owner to engage a property manager. When the investor does engage a property manager, it is typically the property manager who then handles subsequent re-rentals—costing the Realtor future commissions.
A WIN-WIN PARTNERSHIP
- Provides a strategy to help the real estate agent grow their business
- Provides a necessary service that a high percentage of real estate agent’s clients need — and the real estate agent is unable to provide
- Provides an established partner you can trust
REAL ESTATE AGENT RESOURCES
- How Property Management Companies Make Things Easy for Real Estate Agents
- State of the NJ Housing and Rental Market
- I HATE Rentals. I LOVE Rentals. A Dialogue.
- How Real Estate Agents Should Approach Rental Opportunities
- When a Client Asks, “Can you manage my rental property for me . . . “
- The Landlord-Tenant Relationship: Does it Pay to be Mr. Nice Guy?
- COVID UPDATE: 7 Tips If Your Tenant is Not Paying Rent
- 5 Tips: How to keep your tenants longer
Keeping up with maintenance is a big part of property management. This short video shows you the basic steps in changing your furnace filter.
Sureway Property Management manages over 500 homes in the area. Are you managing your own rental property now? We give you three reasons why to hire a property manager. Contact us today, you will be glad you did.